The Graduate Record Examinations is a standardized test that is an admissions requirement for many graduate schools in the United States and Canada and a few other countries.
GRE adds more credibility to a student’s profile and holds great weightage in the admission process for many prestigious educational institutions.
The GRE paper pattern is divided into three main sections, namely, Analytical Writing, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning.
Why Prepare With Us?
- Orientation classes to assist in studies
- Specialized grammar sessions
- Practice sessions tailored to individual pace
- Flexible program duration (2 to 6 months or more)
- Mock tests in a simulated environment
- Option for fast-track batches
- Well-stocked library
- Weekly progress evaluations
- Small batch sizes for personalized attention.
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a graduate admissions entrance exam designed specifically for students who want to go to graduate school for business.
The GMAT is a computer adaptive test intended to assess certain analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills in written
The SAT is a multiple-choice, pencil-and-paper test widely used by most colleges and universities to make admissions decisions in the USA
The purpose of the SAT is to measure a high school student's readiness for college and provide colleges with one common data point that can be used to compare all applicants.
More about SAT.
PTE overall 63
Nidhi A Vyas