Study In Ireland
Ireland’s emerald landscape and its people are among the most enriching reasons to study in Ireland. Irish people are renowned for their friendliness and hospitality which greatly contributes to the ease with which overseas students adapt to student life in Ireland.
Ireland is a country steeped in tradition and history with a long established reputation for its education excellence. Ireland is an English-speaking country with close cultural, economic and educational links with the English-speaking world, especially with UK – the next door neighbour and with USA, where Irish Americans form a high proportion of the population. Ireland is part of the EU family of nations and cultures and of the increasingly integrated European Education Area.
- STUDY in one of the best education systems in the world for higher education achievements
- BENEFIT from Ireland’s investment in the education system
- CHOOSE from over 5000 internationally recognised qualifications
- ACCESS world-class research opportunities in world-leading programmes
- CONNECT with career opportunities with leading global companies located in Ireland
- ACHIEVE your ambitions in Europe’s most entrepreneurial country
- JOIN the 35,000 international students from 161 countries enjoying Ireland’s vibrant culture
- LIVE in an English speaking country
- EXPERIENCE living in one of the friendliest and safest countries in the world
- The Irish Government invests over 782 million annually in research in Ireland’s higher education institutions. The impact of this funding is that Ireland’s higher education institutions now lead the world in an increasing number of fields.
- Irish universities are in the top 1% of research institutions in the world in terms of research impact in 19 fields, spanning natural sciences, social sciences and the humanities. This creates a unique opportunity for you at undergraduate and postgraduate level to join research programmes that are driving innovation and changing lives worldwide.
- Ireland is also where some of the world’s biggest and best companies have located key strategic research facilities. And in Ireland, you’ll find a unique ecosystem that sees academic researchers working hand-in-hand with small home-grown and start-up companies in partnership with some of the most powerful multinationals on the planet through a programme for shared research projects developed by Enterprise Ireland and IDA Ireland.
Colleges & Institutes
|2||Dublin City University||Ireland|