Australia is a leading global education powerhouse with some of the world’s best facilities and educators, providing local and international students with a range of quality study options.
Australia is considered an awesome place for higher studies.
Why Study in Australia
- 3rd most popular international student destination in the world
- 22000 courses, 1100 institutions
- 8 out of 100 top universities in the world are Australian
- Its University System Ranking is 9th in the world ahead of Germany, New Zealand and Japan.
- 5 out of 30 best student cities in the world are in Australia
- Heavy investment by the Australian Government on International Scholarships
- Australian universities feature in the top 50 ranked universities in the world in study areas like Arts & Humanities, Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health, Engineering & Technology, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences
- 25 million international alumni of Australian institutions are making a difference around the world.
- 15 Nobel Prize Laureates
- Over 1000 million people around the world rely on Australian discoveries and innovations every day.
The top ten programs in Australia
- Business Administration (General Management /Finance /HRM /Marketing )
- Engineering (Mechanical /Electrical)
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Engineering Management
- Health Sciences (Biology /Biotechnology)
- Public Health/ Health Administration
- Hospitality Management
February & July
February & July are major intakes when admissions are open for all institutions
September, October and November are smaller intakes where admissions are open for limited programmes in limited institutions
|2||IIBIT leading to Federation University||Sydney | Adelaide|
|3||Edu Co Global – Southern Cross University||Melbourne | Sydney|
|5||ECA Global – Victoria University – Sydney Campus||Sydney|
|6||ECA Global – Asia Pacific International College||Melbourne|
|7||ECA Global – Zenith Business Academy|
|8||ECA Global – Murdoch University||Perth|
|9||Engineering institute of TEchnology (EIT)||Perth|
|10||Health Careers International||Sydney|
|11||Institute of Health & Nursing Australia||Melbourne | Perth | Sydney|
|12||La Salle College – LCI||Melbourne|
|14||Western Institute of Technology Pty Ltd||Melbourne|
|15||Navitas Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP)||Sydney | Melbourne|
|16||Navitas SAE Institutes||Many Locations|
|17||Navitas Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP)||Sydney | Melbourne|
|18||Navitas SAE Institutes||Many Locations|
|19||Navitas Edith Cowan College ( ECC)||Perth|
|20||Navitas Curtin College leading to Curtin University||Perth|
|21||Navitas Eynesbury College||South Australia|
|22||Navitas Southern Australian Institute of Business and Technology ( SAIBT College)|
|23||Navitas Griffith College||Brisbane|
|24||Navitas New Castle International College||New Castle|
|25||Navitas Canberra College||Canberra|
|26||Navitas WSU International College||Sydney|
|27||Navitas WSU City Campus||Sydney|
|28||Navitas La Trobe Melbourne College||Melbourne|
|29||Navitas La Trobe Sydney Campus||Sydney|
|30||Navitas Deakin College||Melbourne|
|31||Navitas University of Canterbury International College.||Canterbury|
|32||Le Cordon Bleu||Adelaide | Melbourne | Perth | Sydney|
- Australia follows Streamlined Visa Process (SVP) arrangements for most of the Australian universities. SVP leads to simpler visa processing and less evidential requirements for Higher Education Sector 573 visa.
- All Bachelors, Masters, Masters by Research and PHD visas can be filed under SVP.
- Unlimited work rights for Masters by Research and PHD students.
- Reduced financial requirements upto 12 months or course duration whichever is less.
- Recent finances can be accepted under SVP if the source of funding is proved. The funds need not necessarily be 90 days old.
- Anyone can sponsor as long as He/She ha logical reasons to sponsor.
- English Language tests besides IELTS are also accepted for student visas like TOEFL , PTE , CAE.
- Course requirements must be satisfied with a valid confirmation of enrollment from the university.
- Students can work upto 40 hours per fortnight while course is in session. Part time working rights are included in the student visas.
- Students must maintain health insurance while in Australia.
- Issuing of visas might take 3 months. However , visas are often granted within 3-4 weeks.
- Even before a Student Visa is issued , there are certain requirements which must be met to the satisfaction of the Australian Authority abroad. The prospective student should :-
- Be accepted for a full-time course of study (registered by Australian Government for overseas students).
- Must meet Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) Requirements.
- Have access to sufficient funds to cover tuition , living and travel expenses for the duration of their studies.
- Have adequate health insurance for the duration of your stay in Australia.
- Have reasonable proficiency in English through IELTS or TOEFL or PTE.
- Must obtain Offer Letters and Confirmation of enrollments (COE) from the education provider.
- Have a current passport valid for a minimum of 6 months.
- Satisfy the health requirements as per the Australian High Commission rules.
Skilled – Graduate Visa is an 24 months visa given to students on completion of 2 years of Study in Australia. During this time the student can work full time, or improve their English to gain additional points for General Skilled Migrant Policy of PR
Skilled Graduate Visa Holders can apply for any of the following visa categories within the 18 months duration.
- Provisional Skilled – Regional sponsored visa (Subclass 487)
- Permanent Skilled – Independent visa (Subclass 885)
- Permanent Skilled – Sponsored Visa (Subclass 886)
Or they can also apply for an employer sponsored visa at any time.